Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yes, it has been too long

and I say every time that I miss posting for a while that I will try to post more often. But as we all know, life is busy!

Kemper is a little over 19 months now, and I can't get over how smart he is. We are probably a little biased being that he is our offspring, but seriously, he's a tiny little mimic machine. You say it, he says it. This has been more than amusing in some cases; how many 19 month olds do you know that "Raise the Roof" *woot woot*, or say "Alright, diggity"? (That may only be humorous to those of you who watch The Family Guy). It has also been a real whip on my potty mouth. I work in a receiving department, in a factory. I drop more than the occassional F* bomb, and I know how awful and unlady like it is, but at work, it's almost second nature. I've been doing very well at home, due to two words (that will remain unmentioned) being repeated by Kemper.

He loves hockey. I mean LOVES it. He loves reading daddies "Hockey News" magazines, and pointing out the "Goagies". If he sees the Toronto Maple Leaf symbol he says "Hotee" over and over until you acknowledge that "yes, it is hockey". He says "GOAL" and "YES!" and points at the TV when his favorite team, The Leafs score. It's actually quite a riot!

We will be slapping the blades on him next weekend for the first time at my works Christmas party. It should be interesting.

It's been so long that I have about 12 chapters to catch everyone up on; so I will do my best to post again before Christmas!!!

1 comment:

NegZero said...

Every 3 months isn't regular? Glad to hear all is well... It'd be good to hear from you sometime. TTYL.