Thursday, March 22, 2007

No More Excuses.


We bought a computer.


Finally.


We just couldn't put it off anymore. And when I say we, I mean me. I've wanted a laptop for a while, and it just makes sense for us, so two weeks ago I bit the bullet and went out and got one. After a couple of long phone conversations with Be11, I am finally online.


So really, no more excuses on why I haven't been sharing Kemper's growing with everyone.


Latest and greatest, we are right into the potty training. We've started a neato chart for Kemper to stick stickers on when he has successes. He's been doing well with peeing on the potty, and has been working on number twos. We tell him he's "like daddy", which makes him very excited.



He talks like a telemarketer. Just rambles on... the only difference is, I can understand most of what he's saying to me!
Until next time....

2 comments:

jwanma said...

Hi, nice blog,

pay a visit to mine!

see you

Anonymous said...

Kemper is getting bigger and cuter everyday! Congrats on the new computer, and good luck with the potty training :)