Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Almost 8 Months





...and I apologize for the lull in my writing lately. I've been busy, as you can imagine. Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, hanging with Kemper, and working on the house. I haven't been up to my parents to play on the computer for weeks.

Kemper is changing by the minute. Brighter everyday. And more and more gorgeous everyday.

We've had a family Christmas mid-November and we were able to see all of the family on the Fawcett side. It was great. Great Gramma & Great Grampa were thrilled to see Kemper, and Kemper was equally excited!



This past weekend was my works Children's Christmas party. As in the past couple of years my dad, Kemper's Papa, did his Santa gig. He does an absolutely fabulous job, but despite his jolly nature, Kemper was less than thrilled to be on "the big scary hairy mans" knee. I don't know who was more broken hearted, Kemper or Papa! We'll be trying out the Santa thing again this weekend at the Blundell Family Christmas, and then again at The firefighters Christmas party the weekend after. We don't want to traumatize him, but the my nurse told me that he shouldn't remember much, if any of this stuff.

The wee boy unfortunately has my skin, which seems to be dry already. I'm doing my best to keep him full of moisturizer. Anyone out there have any suggestions?

I will certainly do my best to post more often this month!

3 comments:

NegZero said...

I'd be scared of your Dad dressed up like that too! LOL... He looks adorable.. Hope to see you guys soon...

Tammy Williams said...

Must have been a sad day with santa...haha. Cute pictures though!

Veronika said...

That picture is priceless! No, he surely won't be traumatized as he won't remember any of it.
The commercial baby products are really drying. When my 'babies' were babies, I simply used lots of lotion. Unfortunately, they inherited my dry skin too.
I'm glad you updated! I was waiting to see how much he's grown - and he HAS! Wow!:)