Thursday, October 30, 2008

Call Me Selfish

I am so ready for this to be over. The whole hugeness, hurts to roll over, takes 2 minutes to get up off the floor, back achy, heart burny, hormonal sack of it.

I feel like tapping out, and I still have 5+ weeks to go.

Kemper has been listening much better lately, and I'm sure now that I've documented that, all hell will break loose.

The count down is on for *real* now. We are 8 days away from moving into our new pad. Eight days sounds so much more real than three and a half months. So, the repack begins. I'm starting to pack up stuff we shouldn't need over the next week, so that we are ready to roll next Friday.

Once we're in the new place, I'd love to say it'll be nothing but re-lax-ation once we are in, but I'd be totally b-s-ing myself. After all, the Wiggle Worm I'm growing will be here 4 weeks after, if all goes according to plan. So I'll have 4 *whole* weeks to freak out about rooms not being ready, not having my Christmas shopping done, yadda, yadda, yadda. Part of mommy-hood I suppose!

So, listen, have you got any healthy, easy (relatively), recipes for family friendly, non heartburn inducing eats? I'm struggling here....

No comments: