Friday, August 26, 2005

A Date with the Dukes

Last Saturday Kevin and I had our first night out sans baby. We both grew up watching the Dukes of Hazzard so we were really stoked when we found out there was a movie coming out. We had asked my parents to watch Kemper for us about two weeks before we had actually planned on going.

Nana and Papa were excited to have their first night with Kemper sans mommy and daddy. We decided to go to the late show, so unfortunately, Kemper was sleepy not long after Nana and Papa got to our house.

Kevin and I had a great time, although it was definitly different not having my boy with me.... even if it was only for a few hours.

The next big step is this Friday. We are going to Boner and Michelle's wedding, and my friend Jen will be watching Kemper for us. This will be the first time that someone besides myself or Kevin will have to feed him dinner, bath him and put him to bed. I'm sure Jen will be fine... I sure hope so anyway.

No comments: