Monday, August 29, 2005

Four Generations of Blundells


This past Saturday we joined the family in celebrating Great Nana's 87th birthday. This was the first time that Kemper was able to meet his Great Nana. It was a great time, despite the rain that we brought with us.

If you were to meet Nana, I don't think you would guess that she's 87. Although her vision has for the most part left her through Glaucoma, she still gets around pretty well. She lives on her own in an apartment (although if she had her way she'd still be in the old farm house).

There's nothing better than sitting around listening to some of the stories that Nana has to tell. We're looking forward to hearing many more!

Happy 87th Birthday, Great Nana!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, Just found this picture of the Blundell's. I am an old old freind of the family, havent seen any of them in 30 years or more. Is Devina well. I hope Devina is well and still going strong. Could you please e-mail me and let me know how she is doing. She was one strong lady. Also, are all her children o.k. In the picture, it looks like Dougie. My mail is
val22@telus.net
Thank you