Friday, September 02, 2005

Five Months


Five months ago today, we were oogling and adoring our new little man. Can you believe it's been 5 whole months already?

A few things that have happened this month:
  1. The wee man started eating rice cereal. Mmmmm
  2. Kemper spent the evening with Nana and Papa while mommy and daddy went to a movie.
  3. He's becoming more mobile.... even if it means he has to roll himself all over the living room.
  4. Aunty Jen had her first night flying solo with the young lad while mommy and daddy went to Boner and Michelle's wedding.
  5. Mommy, Jen and Kemper went to the Elmvale Jungle Zoo.
I haven't been feeling that great lately. My allergies are really taking a beating on me this year. I look like I walked into a wall face first, and I feel about the same. Unfortunatly, my mood is trickling down to Kemper. I guess because I'm out of whack and I don't feel like playing and carrying on quite as much as usual, he's feeling bored and cranky. The pharmacist gave me some new allergy meds to try and they seem to be working a tiny bit better than the old stuff I was taking.

I'm feeling a bit better and that energy is moving on down to Kemper. Yay!

1 comment:

NegZero said...

You wrote this a while ago, but it wasn't on your blog until today, guess you forgot to publish it. He sure is getting big.. wow.. Time does fly, WAY too fast.. So enjoy every moment... :) TTYL Mandi..