Tuesday, September 20, 2005

da-da-da-da-da

To Kevin and I it sure sounds like he's callin' for his DA-DA, but he's actually just figured out how to put a couple of sounds together and spew them out repetitively. It really is a beautiful sound!

For a while he seemed to stop "talking" as much, and did a lot more observing. Now he's found his voice again, and will talk and screech up a storm while hangin' out in his Exersaucer.

On the food front, Kemper has now added squash, sweet potatoes, and wax beans to his pallet. All seem to go over quite well. He has informed me that cereal must come first or else he has no interest in it. He is also having a 4 oz. bottle of formula with lunch and dinner. We'll probably add one more bottle of formula to the mix later this week. Kemper is yummin' up the formula, so needless to say, weaning is going quite well. I guess we'll see how it's working on mom when we add another bottle to the mix.

With the cooler temperatures here, I guess it's official, my first "summer off" in I guess 13 or 14 years is over. We're looking forward to the next 6 months to hang out together!

Well, that's all for now!

See you soon!

1 comment:

NegZero said...

Too cute, must be nice to hear him chattin' it up again... Weaning will be fun I'm sure, sore for you too.. :( Take it easy Mandi..