Monday, September 26, 2005

Like the Leaves of Fall...

...our little man is changing.

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I am so lucky this year to be sharing the fall with Kemper. We are enjoying our nightly walks with Auntie Jen and Corson. Now that the cooler weather is here, Kemper is often in some warm and fuzzy fleece and his mama can't stop cuddling him. I've been told on more than one occasion to take it all in now, because he won't want mommy mauling him with hugs and kisses forever. I will certainly take what I can get now.

Kemper's newest trick: sitting up solo.
He looks so darn sweet. All little and cute, and sitting up straight!
(I'm having issues with posting pics right now, but will post some of this feat asap)

We're getting on a pretty good schedule with eating, naps, bathtime and bedtime. The past week or so, he's been sleeping from 9ish until 6 or 7.
It's funny though, when Kemper was wee and he was waking up a few times a night, it never really bothered me. (Mind you, there were a few nights that I could've done without the company!) I think I just looked at it as quality time, and that it wouldn't be forever, so again, I should take it in.

Kemper goes to sleep on his own in his bed pretty much every nap and at bedtime now. There again, are exceptions, like when his Papa feels the need to rock him to sleep. Can't blame him though, it really is one of the best feelings in the world.

Well, that's all for now... but I'll post some new pics as soon as I can!

1 comment:

NegZero said...

Yeah, we really have to get together sometime, last time we saw him he was just a little one. Sounds like thats not the case anymore...